- Do you wish you had better financial information but don’t feel you are able to hire a full-time CFO or Controller?
- Do you get “surprised” by irregular cash needs, such as taxes or insurance and wish you had a more reliable cash flow forecasting method?
- Are you uncertain whether or not your books are accurate and complete?
If you answered “yes”, to any of these questions, I can offer some help. Often times, an out-sourced CFO, coupled with your bookkeeper or junior accountant, is a much more inexpensive solution than hiring a full time Controller, Accounting Supervisor, or CFO. Additionally, the skill set I provide is much broader, so you can get the comfort of knowing your books are being reviewed for accuracy and produced timely, but also can have access to many more services such as strategic planning, budgeting and modeling, startup and exit services, internal controls, capital sourcing, mergers and acquisition support, a liaison with your tax, audit, and legal support and much more.
Expand your business
I can give you more time to focus on what you do best: grow and improve your operating business,
while also providing you a readily available seasoned executive to be your sounding board
for those tough business decisions.
Start-up and Exit Services
I have founded and assisted many startups over the last 20 years and can help with everything including:
- Setting up the accounting and software systems
- Capital sourcing
- Venture conference entries
- Internal controls
- Legal, and tax support
I have been the primary negotiator, advisor, and/or liaison for several exits. I can offer assistance:
- Due diligence and negotiation support
- Coordination with broker/investment bankers
- Legal liaison and draft review
- Tax liaison
- Estate and wealth planning issues
- Purchase price and valuation issues support